Killwhitneydead - Never Good Enough For You

| |

Banda: Killwhitneydead
Album: Never Good Enough For You
Ano: 2004
Gênero: Deathcore
.
01. Where There's Smoke
02. I Didn't Know 'I Love You' Came With A Knife In The Back
03. Duct Tape A Death Threats
04. The Fine & Subtle Art Of Deception
05. I Already Have Enough Friends (Take Two)
06. Like You Didn't Hear Me The First Time
07. Love Is Like A Mouth Full Of Broken Glass
08. You Like Knife Play? I Love Knife Play
09. You Will Get Exactly What You Deserve
10. Forgiveness Isn't As Much Fun As Holding A Grudge
11. Broken Hearts Don't Hurt As Much As Broken Bones
12. Bitterness Is A Beautiful Thing
13. She Didn't Look Like She Had A Disease
14. Who Said Alcohol & Handguns Didn't Go Great Together
15. It Ain't Gonna Suck Itself
16. Revenge (My Part Time Lover)
17. Nothing Says 'Party' Like Her Head On A Stick
,

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário